Traineeship Cover Letter Might Anyone Correct My Letter, Please?

Might anyone correct my letter, please? - traineeship cover letter

This is a letter for an internship in a British school:

Re: Question .... Assistantship


Dear Sir,

I am an Italian national, graduated in languages and cultures. I want to join:::: grant from the European Commission in the coming year 2010/2011, the program ..... and working as an assistant at the institute or center.

As you can read my CV, I am an expert on the Spanish language and culture, and after my studies in the four months of training in a Spanish school, to participate in projects of European stock exchanges, where he mainly worked as a translator, teacher, cultural and tourism program coordinator and an investment manager.
My title is primarily focused on teaching and now I become a ..... start pupillage in a public school Spanish, including studies on CLIL methodology and applications.

I am very interested in different European education systems and learning new methods and procedures, particularlyARLY to language learning for adults as a means to promote mobility, particularly in the European labor market. I think that in his institution, which I know in other European projects involved, such as FBB programs, for example, could contribute to a variety of activities: management, preparation of training materials, translation, work - coordination and development , activities, interpreting and maintaining contact with overseas support staff.

Experience is in the middle of an excellent opportunity to reflect on their region and culture and learn to improve my English, as in my professional life as I learn new skills and competencies.

I hope you will consider my proposal and I am for all the information you need me for disposal.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards,
...


Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment