Chronic Yeast Infection More Condition_symptoms Chronic Yeast Infection?

Chronic yeast infection? - chronic yeast infection more condition_symptoms

Since fall 2006, I had what I can only imagine that a chronic fungal infections. It started with severe itching, pain and burning sensation after sex with my boyfriend at the time, but after extensive testing, no sexually transmitted diseases were excluded. The symptoms I have now are those of a yeast infection, but no medication seems to be strong enough to cure it! I pulled my underwear and wash buy new, simply with water or Cetephyl (I was told that the use of an OB B / C, odorless and good) for sensitive skin and I saw 3 to 4 gynos differenty. You can find out what happens. Is there someone who can help?

2 comments:

Lee said...

Buy probiotics and take the tablets as directed on the packaging. These good bacteria must be able to congestion in the yeast, which is really what it is to be overcome. Have you been tested for bacterial vaginosis? Also, if you can unprotected sex with your boyfriend back and forth, to go with each other.

Ciavana said...

Sometimes, as you can have sex cause yeast infections. First, try before you have sex and urinate immediately after intercourse. Reduces the risk of bacteria and create an unfavorable environment for bacteria. Even if you do anal sex, not in the vagina until it is cleaned and delivered. Sometimes, jellies, oils, condoms, birth control pill can cause yeast infections or contraception. Contraceptives, in particular, you can more susceptible to infections. But I have yeast infections too bad before, mostly from the above, from what I've learned my lesson. And I have not one, as in almost a year.

Post a Comment