Pet Burial Markers Where Can I Find A LARGE Pet Memorial Marker?

Where can I find a LARGE pet memorial marker? - pet burial markers

My horse died a few months. I have a marker for his grave. I designed what I want, but I can not find anyone to do. I'm looking for about 18 "x 24". I have seen even the stones, if I was someone to sandblast and spots in my area (south of Fort Worth, TX find.). Otherwise, I would find someone who can do it and send it to me. We studied several markers of many memorials, but nothing is as great as if there is a tombstone marking the grave of a man. You are given all what I'm trying to. I so find something for under $ 200. Ideas?

1 comments:

Buddy28 said...

I found that a 18 "X 12" Pennsylvania Bluestone. It's $ 150 I do not think you were in a position to size to as big as you want for under $ 200. If you can, I have not been able to find him. Here is the website that I found, if you're interested. It is on the right side.

Post a Comment