Pictures Of A Chinese Bang Chinese Bangs Can People With Round Faces Hav Short Bangs?

Can people with round faces hav short bangs? - pictures of a chinese bang chinese bangs

http://hairstyleschat.com/tag/profession ...

I wonder whether people can really HAV Bangs short, round face in the photo
i hav a round face and I wanted to know if it will be my round face and his face complment as a Chinese, but the fat cheeks lol i hav way Can I?
wat else can bang a round face like Wat kind of complete?

3 comments:

jilliane... said...

Side bangs met all its forms. If you need to get experience in progressive emo bangs and hair in the photo would be great! Stay away BLUNT / Bangs. Who is your fat face instead of round. Bad idea. (;

Stick with the tape side and you will be a beauty!

Aimee said...

THE COURSEEEE
I have a round face, super, and I later Bangs, and people always compliment me on my hair! :)


mine? in to ask the critics?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Amanda Lenn said...

No, look, because your face is too fat. Larger than what is already.

Post a Comment