Stomach Cancer Symptoms Leg Pain Cervical Cancer Symptoms?

Cervical cancer symptoms? - stomach cancer symptoms leg pain

Well, if I have questions published on the subject,

but my spirit is always unpleasant.
I'm going crazy.
Sixteen of instant messaging, only had sex with a man (almost a year), sex with a girl.
I already had cancer of the cervix before the needle, she had sex with him
protected from most of the time (without protection for about 5 minutes)

I have no symptoms of cancer of the cervix in a different reality, in
Sometimes, burning and pain.
and tonight the pain in the groin, legs and abdomen after drinking.
I do not know if I'm paranoid, or if he really is.
I've always worried about diseases. It's silly. but do you think is cervical cancer?

2 comments:

izzy said...

Their pains are much more likely to drink alcohol together.
If you get drunk so much anxiety that you know the answer that!
Enjoy in moderation. Maybe.

Acute poisoning can often cause temporary liver inflammation. Because the liver is in a sealed capsule or pod, it expands when it hurts
Bulimia may also be a lot of irritation in the stomach, causing abdominal pain
The pancreas is often irritated by excessive alcohol consumption.

Why are not checked by your doctor? Much better to focus on that, not what they focus on 16 years.

Mez said...

I agree with Clara, that you are too young to have cancer of the cervix, as she has develop at least 10 to 15 years for cancer of the cervix to.

I had cancer of the cervix 3 years ago and found that he was a Pap test (I) do not have sufficient regularity for a very long time. I had no symptoms, except for the Pap smear is not known. My cancer was removed by surgery.

And you, I think you should ask your doctor for an examination and to be honest with him about it feels as if they might have contracted a venereal disease. Good luck!

Post a Comment